A Peek At Our Week!

Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! A friendly reminder that school resumes tomorrow, Wednesday, January 2nd. I am looking forward to welcoming your children back to Room 202 and hearing about all of their fantastic winter break adventures!

Important Dates:

January 18th:
Professional Development Day
No School for Students

January 21st:
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
No School

Announcements:

Holiday Celebration
A BIG "thank you" to our Room Parents Mrs. Fazio, Mrs. Holland, and Mrs. Wheeler who organized a fantastic holiday celebration before the winter break! The class had a great time participating in holiday and winter themed crafts and games, and I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work. Please enjoy a few pictures from our festivities below!







Class Gift
I also want to extend a sincere "thank you" for the incredibly generous class gift you gave me! I absolutely LOVE my new lunchbox and I'm looking forward to a few date nights with my husband with the Patriots Place gift card before Baby Buchanio #2 arrives! I also have my eye on some new items for the classroom that I am excited to purchasing with the other gift card you gave me. I can't thank you enough again for your kindness and generosity at the holidays. It is SO greatly appreciated!

No comments